Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

renting apartment in Barcelona

• 10-07-2007 10:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Duno if this is correct place...please move if not

ive just booked flights to Barcelona for myself n a friend.4 of my friends booked theirs last week. so i was looking at renting an apartment for the 6 of us.
    has anyone every rented an apartment in Barcelona before? there seems to be loads available but im a bit baffled by the prices and that. I can get a place to accomodate 6 people for bout €1k for 5 nights but i can get same place for only 2 people for bout €600 or 4 for bout €800 if i only say there will be 2 or 4 people staying
    its really cheeky but if can get away...whats there to stop someone booking the place for only 2 or 4 where theres gona be more stayin?

also anyone have an advice on what areas to stay in? 6 girls so we'd like to be close to the shops and good places to go out at niight

any advice gratefully appreciated
    cheers

oops just seen travel and holiday thread sorry...can you delete this?

Advertisement