Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Beware - Cashel Bypass

Options
  • 10-07-2007 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

The first flyover on top of the hill travelling southwards.

Was driving down last Friday & I think kids throwing things off the flyover. 2 foot piece of aluminium sticking out the front of car when I finished my journey.

Took my eyes off the roads for a second & when i looked back could see kids on the flyover. On the way back up on Sunday the only thing I could nearby was a traveller camp. :(

I didn't report it only checked the car an hour later in Cork & didn't actually see them do it...

2+2=?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

never heard of a traveller throwing aluminium away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Drax

McSpud wrote:
    I didn't report it

Why not dude? No harm letting the local squad take a quick spin over for a look. Lucky it didnt hit the windshield!

Advertisement