Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus outage in Dundalk

Options
  • 10-07-2007 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Hi... I know this might be more suited to the Cable/MMDS/whatever forum but it's specific to Dundalk.

There was an outage in the Chorus service locally in the town last Friday for a few hours and they got it fixed. There seems to be another one now. I'm just wondering if anyone in the town got through to their (woefully bad) customer care this evening and got any information from them as to what's happening about it.

Anyone?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I'm with Imagine I'm afraid Bard, never really have any problems. Are Chorus a affiliated to Eircom? Did they give a reason for the outage last week?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

No, Chorus are part of UPC, which owns NTL too. It's back now anyway. Full signal again. No explanation for last night or last Friday (just "there's an outage in the area").

Getting annoyed and thinking of jumping ship to Sky.

*shrugs shoulders*

Have a look at imagine too.

Heya Mr Magnolia - Where do I find out more about Imagine? www.imagine.ie is just about phone and broadband packages...

I gave them a call to find out about thier packages. 01 437 5000

• Advertisement

A digital TV company that doesn't have a web site?

Hrmm... I'll probably go with Sky in fairness. Can't see anyone beating their package.

Bard, I was on a different wave-length altogether. I use sky myself. I have the Sky+ box and would recommend it no problems. Apologies for my ramblings above.

Advertisement