Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Blind Melon

• 10-07-2007 11:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭

Been listening to Blind Melon a lot in the last few weeks,damn what a great band,I forgot how good they where,really love how the two guitar players interplay & of course shannon hoons voice,what a pity thats he's longer around with us,but at least we still have his music.
    Anyway else dig Blind Melon ???

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=V0NmfLiwa-c

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

yeah they were cool - there was a post on here a while ago.
    i am pretty sure it was mentioned that they were looking to get back together.
    there might be something on wiki about it.cant see it working to be honest....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

shannon made the band i cant really see how they would be good without him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

isnt there talk of a new album with the new guy??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Never has a band touched me as much as Blind Melon. It's like, the music makes me feel so upbeat and happy, and then reminds me of Shannon's premature death, so sad....

I don't see how they can have a reunion... Shannon WAS Blind Melon.

His voice just cuts into you or something, such a weird mix of emotions listening to them....

Advertisement