Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Career Guidance

Options
  • 11-07-2007 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here had any good experiences with career guidance councilors that work with adults, people who have dropped out out of College or are wanting to change career? I'm 23, I dropped out of UCD a couple of years ago and feel completely lost. I think I really need some guidance. Has anyone had any good experiences?
    Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

Well, not experiences as such, but I graduated from DKIT a number of years ago.
    In the mean time, I've decided I'd like to move into primary teaching, & didn't really know the best way forward.

I contacted the careers guidance team in DKIT & they were so unbelievably helpful & invited me in at any time to talk to them if I'd any questions etc.

Maybe contact UCD's careers guidance team & they'll be similarly helpful.

Advertisement