Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 '07 Conference - Microsoft

Options
  • 11-07-2007 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭

So who's gonna watch this live at 04:30? I am. Are we gonna get a running commentary from the boardsies like previous years?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

I might stay up and watch (it's on at 11:30 here), but it's on a little later than normal so I wouldn't expect many on boards to be keeping tabs.

Also, this is probably more suited to the Xbox forum as there is inevitably going to be a thread there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I might stay up and watch (it's on at 11:30 here), but it's on a little later than normal so I wouldn't expect many on boards to be keeping tabs.
    Yeah, I guess the Nintendo and Sony ones are going to be watched more by Europe.
    Also, this is probably more suited to the Xbox forum as there is inevitably going to be a thread there.
    Maybe. I just thought that the idea of the conference, especially since it's one of three, was generic enough for Games.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

anyone want to take a guess at peter moores new tattoo?

MGS is probably too much for microsoft to ask (and if peter moore makes a fake tattoo of MGS for a delayed launch it'd be ridiculous).... maybe another halo3 one, with an SP demo on live or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I think Moore has transcended pure advertising and now it into ego-rubbing. He's the new 360 franchise. I want to see a big tattoo of his face across his very back ala Steve-O.

Let's do this. Some flippin highschool.

• Advertisement

5 Halo fans?? (That band from youtube?)

Halo opening anyway.

Peter Moore on now.

All games shown to be released this year...

Rock Star...pump it up to eleven....

Have you abandoned me Hugh?

Peter making a total ass of himself while playing, paused it twice by mistake >.<

Viva Pinata : some title. Looks like a mario party but with pinatas.

Mass Effect, sexy, out in November.

Feck ya Hugh I'm off to watch all alone! :'(

As expected, MS talked games, lots of them. Had some nice marketing numbers at the start too. Elite release on the 24th August (I think) for Europe to coincide with the globalisation of Live Marketplace TV stuff.

Resi 5 trailer was cool. Lost Odyssey looks fantastic, voice acting was a little off-putting though.

No MGS announcement :p.

I thought that the resident evil 5 trailer was for MGS for a few seconds there. They look very similar. Hopefully MGS will stay exclusive.:D

Now ye show up! Typical! :p

Yeah, thought the same for a split second, especially as he was being vague about it and it coming from the east.

Assassins Creed looked savage and has exceeded all my expectations. Call Of Duty 4 also impressed me. Cant wait to see what Sony will announce later on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Ooh, Gears of War for PC...

Just saw IGN's impressions of Killzone 2, Halo has some tough competition by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Wow! Assasin's Creed has gone from being a game I just wanted to keep an eye on to a game that is on my must buy list and possibly even the upcoming game I'm most looking forward to!

The screenshots of Altair standing high up on buildings looking out into a city "that you can literally go to anywhere you see" just looks stunning and the gameplay sounds pretty amazing too. I can't wait for this one! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

where are yous watching this? Or are you's just refreshing the e3expo site?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Gamespot I assume.

That's where I watched the first few mintues of it till I got quite bored.

Advertisement