Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

skangers in the uk 2......

Options
  • 11-07-2007 1:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

so there i was, back from an interview in portsmouth, end up in a train taition in wokingham, waiting for a connetion and hear the boom boom sound in the distance., look over to the car park and see a fiesta with full skanger material on board ( 4 guys if not more). drives into car park, pulls upnear some sort of a vauxhall (who later gives chase). lingers a bit and lets a screech of the tyres that you could hear from big ben away. i just stood there and shook my head and jestured that he was indeed a w*****

no escaping em...........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭astraboy

Wow, you saw a scanger do a attempted burnout in a fiesta in a car park. Hardly worth posting is it? :p If they are scangers don't worry about them, fools will be fools and they will be at the same crap 5 years from now while you have a decent career(if the interview went well!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Is this a p!s$take? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

someone cles this before the OP get more flaming :)

Advertisement