Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The secret's out

Options
  • 11-07-2007 8:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Pauline is back home and all the housemates know the truth. How disappointing. Big brother really didn't make the most out of this opportunity imo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I don't know..I do love how Charley made it all about her, again.

I liked it, it's confused their tiny little minds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I'm just afraid they'll realise its going to be a fake eviction now that they know about all the fakeness that's been going on this week...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭irish.rugby.fan

Missed it last night, how did they figure it out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

Anyone else think the shopping task was fixed seeing as they told Brian about Pauline. If it wasn't for him knowing they would have lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Not really. Poor chap was almost paralysed with trying to think what to do about her during the task. You could see the cogs grinding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

In fairness to Brian he was actually quite funny last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bdoolan

The evicition on Friday was a missed oppertunity. My understanding of the Fake Eviction was that because we knew alll about it, we'd evict Charley so that she would face a thunderous roar of Boo's, tear shreds off the other HM's in her interview (as they watched it all in the House) and then have to face them all unaware that they have seen her interview. That scenario would have been delicious retribution for the Mouthy Bitch and would have made for a very interesting week. However, this was not the case.

The silence which greeted Charley on her exit was great - the look on her face was priceless when the doors slid open. However the carefully rigged questions from BB ensured that Charley wasn't given the opportunity to let rip. This was crucial to the success of the eviction as we, the viewers, understood it.

Instead, when Charley went back in she had all the power. Her interview comments were tame and don't look as if they are going to cause any backlash for her; meanwhile she is spinning the unseen re-entry to her own advantage.

Whether she actually beleives that the public love her, that there were enormous banners with "We Love Charley" being waved, that Davina "told her" she was a favourite or she is deluding herself only time will tell. One thing is certain, with so many gulible HM's to head-**** with she is going to wield termendous power this week.

With noms just around the corner she is unlikely to be chosen this week so will have even more time to weave her elabroate lies and direct the action.

All in all the decisions taken by the producers to do an Eviction-Lite were dissappointing and denied the voting public the result they wanted. Boo Boo!

Now some opionions:
    Charley - a devious, manipulative bitch with delusions of beauty and talent. Great body though!
    Chanelle - very sexy but that voice! Moany cow, controlling, nightmare girlfriend.
    Ziggy - stupid name, prat.
    Samanda - very sexy girls, thick as 4 short planks, irritating as hell.
    Nikki - very attractive (great boobs!) but too depressing. Her man hating thing must stem from constant dumping because of her moaning.
    Tracey - cheesy quaver?? Vacuous but got a nice body. If only she'd brush her hair.
    Brian - stupidity shouldn't be held up as a virtue. Read a book mate!
    Gerry - I like him but he tends to be a bit patronising. Don't blame him though as it must be hard to be around those morons all day.
    Liam - Certainly a favourite to win - seems to be a genuine guy with some brains.
    Carole - constantly "up for it" but never does anything except complain about the others solvenly habits. Give it rest love and put a bloody bra on!

Did I miss anyone?

Advertisement