Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a rescue shelter in Kildare urgently!!

Options
  • 11-07-2007 10:12am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Need some help of you lot urgently.My wife has just found a Wheaten terrier thats obviously a well looked after house dog.She cant find the owner and has been up and down through Maynooth since 8.30 trying to see if anyone owns it.Shes concerned that its going to get knocked down wandering the road.

Does anyone know of any rescue center in the Kildare (Maynooth ) area that doesnt put dogs to sleep.
    Id take it in but we`ve just moved house and havent got a secure area to keep it in until the builders are finished.

Pm me if anyone can help in the next 30 mins or so.

Thanks
    Richie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

PAWS were in sallins but moved to C.Tipp, but I still see their van around regularly, you could try calling them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭golden

You can also try http://www.ashanimalrescue.com/ Helena is very helpful. They are Wicklow based but on the Kildare/Carlow side of the county.

Advertisement