Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fossets circus

Options
  • 11-07-2007 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

hi guys, was at fossetts circus last night in gorey, it's the best circus ever. the kids loved it, my heart was in my mouth alot of the time. and i really enjoyed the big chested trapeze artist :D:D:D;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 timmyfan.no1

me and my friends went to see fossetts near tinahealy (Ballinglen), we took a liking to the newest clown timmy! =]=]

he is adorable and i want to keep him! is this possible? does anyone know where i can find him??:confused::confused:

i love him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 clairesadam

my girlfriend is related to both fossets and duffy's her family married out. Apparently she gets free tickets t them all. . . I want free tickets :(

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

What a strange thread. Two people reg'd just to post in it and both after mega necros!

Advertisement