Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

E3 2007

• 11-07-2007 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭

Id suggest everyone has a look at the Marketplace. There is a rake load of new stuff. Of the top of my head Golden Axe Arcade, Sonic Arcade, new Halo trailer and Blue Dragon Demo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Woo-Hoo! ... Wonder if/when Sonic 2 Arcade will be available? :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,700 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I am now going on to download Blue Dragon demo.
    I for one am excited.
    EDIT: What witchcraft be this? I see no demo! Only one for Ace Combat! Damn ye, Micro-soft!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭JM MARCONI

The Halo singleplayer looks quite impressive from the trailer. I went ahead and bought golden axe. Im only 20 but i remember playing that non stop when i was a kid

Its defo up. Im downloading it right now

Oh no your right, it is gone! My dl is stuck at 16%. Thats a pain in the ass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I downloaded the first 6 eps of their keynote from the marketplace last night. I must say it was tough to sit through. Apart from the Gears or War guy all the others lacked any sort of charisma and was there even a crowd! For something they are trying to sell as an entertainment and fun system they didn't exactly portray it as such. I'm no Apple fan but when Steve Jobs stands on a stage he has a very commanding precence and lots of charisma. MS should have had someone like that up there. The 2nd guy after Peter Moore was particularly painful to listen to.

I wasn't going to bother downloading the rest of the shows when they are released tonight but then again I don't want to miss out on Jade Raymond's part :p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 P992

And also at E3, they announced the new 65nm processor on 360's and are expected to be out in autumn/winter.

http://www.dailytech.com/Xbox+360+to+Get+65nm+Falcon+Makeover+This+Fall/article7972.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,628 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

P992 wrote:
    And also at E3, they announced the new 65nm processor on 360's and are expected to be out in autumn/winter.

http://www.dailytech.com/Xbox+360+to+Get+65nm+Falcon+Makeover+This+Fall/article7972.htm

Part of the reason why I couldn't honestly recommend anyone to buy a 360 right now..
    Not for games reasons or anything like that (as there is plenty out there for everybody), but the console requires a serious hardware revision (and nothing as simple as an extra heatsink)..
    Granted prices are relatively cheap and the moment and there are some good deals around, but it is still an inherently flawed design with horrendous QC and support....plus the overall build quality is poor (noise levels etc)

Its doubtful even the early EU Elites will be overhauled (only getting the heatsink revision), so I don't think anyone should really be considering upgrading until the new process revision come out..
    Personally, I would upgrade my launch system right now if I could be guaranteed quiet, well-cooled 360 as I find myself increasingly unable to sit down in front of the machine for long periods..

Advertisement