Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COD 4 Beta for Xbox 360

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I've modified the name of the thread to include "for Xbox 360".

I was all excited :D and then I was all disappointed :( ...

I hope a PC demo will soon become available! :)

Xbox 360 Beta officially announced by M$:
    If you caught yesterday's Microsoft Press Conference you heard the news from Grant Collier himself - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare will be launching a Multiplayer Public Beta exclusively on Xbox360.

Remember, Charlie Oscar Delta will be your home for everything around the Beta. Details are still in the works, so check back in periodically, as we'll pass on information as it is finalized.

Once you've soaked in the good news, go take a look in Downloads, as we've posted a handful of all-new Wallpapers made by Infinity Ward's art director himself.

Besides the Beta and new Wallpapers, come back to SITREP for updates on everything going down around COD4:MW at E3.

PC Gamers once again left behind... :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

In fairness, we've been left behind since just after CoD:UO

jonnybadd wrote:
    In fairness, we've been left behind since just after CoD:UO
    Unfortunately, that is absolutely correct... IW have sold their soul to M$! The b@st@rds! :mad:

Advertisement