Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't see Avatars or sigs when I'm logge in

Options
  • 11-07-2007 11:39am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭

Right, when I fire up one a the puters at work I can see all the Sigs and Avatars, but when I fire up the Laptop to post a reply or whatever and I'm logged in I cant see any Avatars and stuff.

Why is this?

I have had a look at the preferences thing and all but I don't really know whats what with it so, help , please.

also I tried to search for threads about this already, but I couldn't make head or tail of the search function either, sothats a job for me for anotherday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

A bit of a way through Edit Options within the User CP there's "Show Avatars" and "Show Sigs". Make sure these are checked.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Talliesin wrote:
    A bit of a way through Edit Options within the User CP there's "Show Avatars" and "Show Sigs". Make sure these are checked.

Thanks to all who assisted, it all seems hunkeydorey at the moment.

now to figure out about subscription and usin the search function,

expect to see me in about a fortnight when I admit defeat :)

Advertisement