Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh DIT,when will you learn.

Options
  • 11-07-2007 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭

Well, finally managed to get a hold of someone in the know and I found out why I haven't been able to access my grades online : They had "overlooked" my exam. Whether this means they lost it or just didn't bother putting it on the net, I don't know.
    I still haven't recieved my formal grade, but informally I was told it was ridiculously low... we're talking not even bothering to do half a question here, so I assume they're taking the piss.

DIT is quite the joke I'm finding out. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

did they tell you it was "ridiculously low" because you made no effort and planned to repeat anyway, or are they being completely insensitive?

and yes, DIT is quite the joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

No, they didn't use the words ridiculously low, that was my take on the thing. I actually made an attempt and was pretty sure I passed, then last night I went over the exam paper and there was no way I got such a low score, there was one of those sections in the exam where you knew it was right once you got it right, so I was confident of a certain amount.

I was repeating the subject externally, so now I'm wondering if they messed up my scores this time, maybe they did the same last year and my year long ramble on was uneccesary.

At least when the grade came in the course head sent it instantly back for a re-check, so it's not just me that thinks something is fishy.

Advertisement