Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus time-table

Options
  • 11-07-2007 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Does anyone know what the shuttle buses are playing at. I normally get the 7.45 Bus in the morning but the last two mornings it has been late with the result that I missed the train and was late for work!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

TnJ wrote:
    Does anyone know what the shuttle buses are playing at. I normally get the 7.45 Bus in the morning but the last two mornings it has been late with the result that I missed the train and was late for work!

Call Wyse Property Management 01 647 0600

info@wyse.ie

www.wyse.ie

Patsy is "dealing with it and should be back about 3pm" !! If anyone gets to speak to them, ask them exactly what they are doing to "deal with it"?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

I think ivan's on holidays, the guy who normally does the busses, and the new fella isn't sure what times he's supposed to leave at i s'pose

Advertisement