Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA Acceptance difficulty - anyone else get this?

Options
  • 11-07-2007 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

I got a letter yesterday to say that I'd been offered a place in UCD for an MA and to log on to my online application to accept it. I'd just have to click 'accept' on the drop down menu, after clicking the 'offered' status. I logged on and my application status is n/a, as is my deposit status. iv tried calling the student desk, assessments and the fees office. every single one of them rings out. iv only got an answer from the switch twice, and took down the extention numbers when i did finally get an answer.

is anyone else having this difficulty?
    i cant go in a sit it out till someone appears, i dont live in dublin and i work 9-5:30 every day - i only have two days off a week (today and yesterday) and have spent them trying to frantically ring ucd.
    any suggestions? am i misreading the applicaiton?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

You're not going to get anything other than the switch between 1 and 2 anyway, that's feeding time at the zoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭BMcG05

what is your MA in?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭katarin

archaeology.
    finally got through to someone. it took calling the switch, being transferred to logistics, being transferred to exams, the nice man in exams walking off to find someone from the student desk and finding out that i needed to be through to online applications (for whom i asked for from the switch but recieved logistics) and was finally listened to.
    theres a delay of a week. should be ok tho. :P

Advertisement