Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Friends GF's odd behaviour towards me.

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Seraphina wrote:
    all he's doing is validating to her that she's allowed to treat people like this cause she's so good looking that she can get away with anything.
    Nail on the head.
    its like men expect good looking women to act like that, as if its something they know they have to put up with to get an attractive girlfriend, so they dont do anything. its ridiculous!
    It is and it perpetuates the childish behaviour in some such women. I blame the men for most of it.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Now approx 12:30 i received a call from her.... she was not happy to put it mildly. She said i was prick for telling him and getting her dumped! The cheek. She also said shes gonna get steve back and make sure he never talks to me again, i didnt really react i just said.. you made your bed now you have to lie in it.

Wow, this bitch is nuts. I'd tell Steve about this, just to cement it for him, and on the off chance he'll get suckered in by her puppy eyes this will make sure he doesn't go for it.

Anyway, good on ya OP, you did the right thing and helped your friend, and it sounds like everything is going to work out well, he'll learn from this.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭yellowellie

Edit: Didn't see last page of thread with update so my post was pointless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well done, sounds like you handled a horrible situation really well. Do tell your friend about that nasty cow's last phone call though as from what you've said it sounds like she may actually do her best to make it happen. Lots and lots and lots of women on holidays for him, so he can't even remember her name when he gets back!

Advertisement