Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Having A Problem Connecting with NTL Today?

Options
  • 11-07-2007 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,989 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

I have NTL wireless at home and everything was hunky dory when I left this morning. Just went back for lunch and I can't connect at all. I tried resetting the modem and router, restarting the laptop and fiddling with various options and nadda! I haven't had a single problem since signing up with them 6 weeks ago, so I'm just wondering is anyone else having a prob at the moment or is it just me?!

I'm based on Church Street Upper btw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

My NTL was down yesterday completely it didnt come back untill at least 6 am this morning. What area are you in? I'm in Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Shamo

Came home today and ntl modem wasn't connecting. I'm in D6W, first time it's gone tits up on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,989 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I'm based in Dublin city centre. It was down for a few hours and got going again shortly after I got home from work!!!

Advertisement