Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Media Performance Technology Timetable

Options
  • 11-07-2007 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere I can get a copy of the timetable for the first year of the course, or does anyone know if the new timetable is out yet?

i need to consider working around what free hours i'll have, i've emailed the course about it but i'm not relying on a quick reply

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Who did you email?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭McSween

i emailed mmpt@ul.ie in the hope that one of the course leaders might get it, as opposed to concentrating on an individual person

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

I would email someone directly. Jurgen Simpson perhaps, or whoever has taken over as the new course leader now. Check the site. Staff are around for the summer and will check their staff mail, more likely to get a reply from that then a generic address.

thanks, ill try one of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

I don't know if this helps but my housemate does this course. She had 15 - 17hours a week during first year!

• Advertisement

cheers, it does help thanks

did she have any days free during the week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

Nope, sorry! The timetable could be completely different this year, I'm not to sure. It is possible, though. I had about the same number of hours last year and I had Fridays off.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

Nope, sorry! The timetable could be completely different this year, I'm not to sure. It is possible, though. I had about the same number of hours last year and I had Fridays off.

hopefully its the same for digital media design would love 3 day weekends

Jesus a Friday off would be unimagineable having worked for years :)

thanks for your help again

• Registered Users Posts: 31,930 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

That's the course i'm aiming for too...The demand seems to be big for the course.

• Advertisement
Advertisement