Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3" copper tubing and dry ice !

Options
  • 11-07-2007 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Im looking for the above for a little experiment. but cant seem to find them anywhere in ireland. I found one place in leitrim, but them people down thar are a bit on the dodgy side. Anyone know if this is avaolable in dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Okay, manages to blasg a 10kg back or dry ice pellets from polarice.ie Rang them up and explained the situation. And apparently alot of people are doing this. Where they are hiding i dont know.

Now to find some copper tubing. Maybe off to the local haunting site to see pa riley ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

You going to try mounting some copper slugs on that Opty yeah ;)

How much does 10kg's of dry ice set you back anyway?

EDIT: Something like this guy: kingpin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

10kgs is 42€ inc vat.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

What's the tubing for? Are you not going to just use a pot?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

a pot is for ln2.he is putting in a buket i think :D

i can give ya the copper but it is expensive since it is refrigerient copper(specaily made and cleand for gas )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

awhir wrote:
    a pot is for ln2.he is putting in a buket i think :D

i can give ya the copper but it is expensive since it is refrigerient copper(specaily made and cleand for gas )
    You can use a pot for dice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

hey what about the prices on my post !!! :)

Advertisement