Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Corey Taylor new Anthrax singer???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Yep, they're playing a gig on 18th of August. It's not comfirmed that he's the singer but Billy Milano said it would be him and Billy is usually spot on when it comes to all things Anthrax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQxFuJ9AFS8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

This news was on blabbermouth months ago. But im a bit fed up of Taylor now since hes everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

lol yeah and then hes off to slipknot in september

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 NutterPutter

Saw him with Stone Sour at Donington this year, and at the RDS last year - they were incredible! Especially in Dublin - small tent, heaving crowd, moshing and circles everywhere!!!

Slipknot are old news now - SS should be his bread and butter!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 CrazyTrain

Saw him with Stone Sour at Donington this year, and at the RDS last year - they were incredible! Especially in Dublin - small tent, heaving crowd, moshing and circles everywhere!!!

Slipknot are old news now - SS should be his bread and butter!

I agree, SS rock! Slipknot are yesterdays news!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

CrazyTrain wrote:
    I agree, SS rock! Slipknot are yesterdays news!
    sorry bit slipknot are a better band than stone sour anyday

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I enjoy both bands but Slipknot are better.
    MMM cory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I'm in work so I can't watch the videos. Could someone elaborate for me please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Couldn't be arsed starting a new topic, so I'll just ask here, sorry if it's "off-topic" or whatever..... What does 30-30/150 mean?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 836 ✭✭✭- bo -

I read somewhere 30/30-150 is something to do with a shotgun shell or something.

As for Corey Taylor, got to hang around with him for a couple of hours last March...the man is a gent :cool: he's so cool though, its just like hanging around having a laugh with one of your mates

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

corey taylor in antraxx?! now that will be interesting,actually whats the story with slipknot?are they gonna bring out another album?

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭hyn-zie

I enjoy both bands but Slipknot are better.
    MMM cory.

ha ha i bet your about 17, slipknot are not at all better than stonesour, ss songs are much better, at least you understand what he is singing, guitar work is brilliant, and cory is spelt corey!!!!! get back to your studyin!!!!!!!

hyn-zie wrote:
    ha ha i bet your about 17, slipknot are not at all better than stonesour, ss songs are much better, at least you understand what he is singing, guitar work is brilliant, and cory is spelt corey!!!!! get back to your studyin!!!!!!!

Ha ha, I bet you're 17, Slipknot are not at all better then Stone Sour. Stone Sour songs are much better, at least you can understand what he is singing, guitar work is brilliant, and Corey is spelt Corey! Get back to your studying!

Better guitar work? You realise that Stone Sour's lead guitarist is in Slipknot too yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭hyn-zie

Ha ha, I bet you're 17, Slipknot are not at all better then Stone Sour. Stone Sour songs are much better, at least you can understand what he is singing, guitar work is brilliant, and Corey is spelt Corey! Get back to your studying!

Better guitar work? You realise that Stone Sour's lead guitarist is in Slipknot too yeah?

Ohh we have a smart arse, James Root is the lead guitarist in Stone Sour, Mick Thomson is the lead guitarist for ****not!!! I think James got to express himself more in Stone Sour, Mick is a good guitarist but not as good, i doubt james writes a lot of guitar work in ****not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Alanthroneus

to be honest... they are both quite brilliant guitarists... Stone Sour are a better band with better songs etc in my opinion, but i dont think they can beat the energy of a live Slipknot set....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

^^^^what he said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Having seen both, I can vouch for it that Slipknot are a better crowd pleaser. With SS i like their slower songs like bother. It highlioghts Mr Taylor's array of talents

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Taylor is a rather talented man. This could be interesting.

hyn-zie wrote:
    Ohh we have a smart arse, James Root is the lead guitarist in Stone Sour, Mick Thomson is the lead guitarist for ****not!!! I think James got to express himself more in Stone Sour, Mick is a good guitarist but not as good, i doubt james writes a lot of guitar work in ****not
    Well you are wrong.
    The similarities in the guitar work are as frequent as they are similiar.

Advertisement