Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is your least favourite Harry Potter character?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭golden gal

Rita Skeeter...might as well write for ok magazine

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Lorr

I'll second that motion.

When I recently went to see The Order Of The Phoenix, I let a huge "Ahhh God!" out when some character mentioned Hagrid was back.

Needless to say, the children around me were not impressed (nor were their parents). I didn't really intend to do it, its just that I hate the character so much, it just came out on its own accord....

Want to start the "We Hate Hagrid Club" with me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Moaning Myrtle. Especially in the film.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,396 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Moaning Myrtle. Especially in the film.

She reminded me of someone I knew so found her funny, would probabl agree with you otherwise. Couple of mentions of House-Elves, they probably are annoying but bet you were all sad when Dobby was killed. Was also disappointed that Kreacher was almost cut out of the last movie. Thought he was gas walking around mumbling how he hated all Mudbloods and how hois Mistress's house was being dishonoured.

Advertisement