Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tickets resell

Options
  • 11-07-2007 5:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭

Hello..

Do any of you limerick people know if there's any shop in the city that will buy concert tickets off me??

as i can't go to an upcoming event.

Thanks Phil.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

philstar wrote:
    Hello..

Do any of you limerick people know if there's any shop in the city that will buy concert tickets off me??

as i can't go to an upcoming event.

Thanks Phil.

I don't think there is a shop in Limerick that does that, you should put them on Ebay or the buy & sell

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You could also give 95FM or RLO a ring and ask them to advertise them on their station.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

bazz26 wrote:
    You could also give 95FM or RLO a ring and ask them to advertise them on their station.

I'd be surprised if they'd do that for you. I had spare tickets for The Eagles the second last time they came over (Hell Freezes Over Tour) and rang 2FM (Gerry Ryan's program). They wouldn't advertise them 'cops they had no guarantee that the tickets were genuine and not fakes. I'd imagine that RLO/95FM would probably take a similar stance.

Try Ebay......

Mike

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

ok issue resolved........thx for yr replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

I know its too late but with ebay you can get some ureal money when it comes to tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

philstar wrote:
    ok issue resolved........thx for yr replies.

Care to elaborate how you resolved it? Just in case anyone maybe in the same position in the future?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

Is it just me or would it have been better
    if he had said what concert the tickets were
    for??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

They could have been for an evil event so could not be mentioned :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

sioda wrote:
    They could have been for an evil event so could not be mentioned :D

West Life or perhaps Barbra Steisand. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

or MCD :d