Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now the guns don't work

Options
  • 11-07-2007 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

Had my first long BF2 session yesterday and it's true what you hear everyone saying, the guns don't work, Had more than 1 one v one where I emptied the whole goddamn clip at the guy from 10 yards away and he didn't die, funny enough though everyone elses guns work fine and kill me in no short order. Anyway discovered the best way to get kills is to go anti-tank, i've dispensed with the rifle and am now using the rocket launcher for anti-personel warfare, I got lots of kills with it, double figures ! go me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

MooseJam wrote:
    Anyway discovered the best way to get kills is to go anti-tank, i've dispensed with the rifle and am now using the rocket launcher for anti-personel warfare, I got lots of kills with it, double figures ! go me

:D

Amen to that!!

Anti-tank is the most fun kit that exists in the game I found out too, whenever I play nowadays its nearly always AT and i love it. Nice satisfying kills whenever you get a double, or a moving target, and the reactions of some players is comical at times. That little pea shooter that comes with it is ntb at close range either when its needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

AK47 & G3 do the job fine for me. Shot location really does count ya know. Bullet through your brain yo!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

And don't hold down the button. tap tap tap your way to killing sprres. always found the Spec ops 1st unlock, the G36C and medics to be the most accurate guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

mec medic ak got me sooo many kills. It rocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Willymuncher

Don't spray, it never hits anything, switch to single shot and you'll be racking up kills like theres no tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Quench

whiskeyman wrote:
    AK47 & G3 do the job fine for me. Shot location really does count ya know. Bullet through your brain yo!

One thing that really frustrates me is the way some ppl can go prone and launch a grenade or get a kill shot off before they even hit the ground, is this lag on my m/c, or are these guys using macros i.e cheating

it has made me stop playing i'm so sick of it.

of course i could be useless......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

There are lots of macro users, both on keyboards and via 3rd party software. Unfortunately there are a lot of hax out there at the moment as well, especially aim bots.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Quench wrote:
    One thing that really frustrates me is the way some ppl can go prone and launch a grenade or get a kill shot off before they even hit the ground, is this lag on my m/c, or are these guys using macros i.e cheating

It was rampant las time i played BF2, did it myself, no need for a macro, just map a mouse button to prone and click it and fire together. There was macros going around for dolphin diving as well but i think one of the patches kicked it out. always though the DOD way was best, it tooks a while before you could shoot after going prone, a few milliseconds but it made a difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

There are lots of macro users, both on keyboards and via 3rd party software. Unfortunately there are a lot of hax out there at the moment as well, especially aim bots.

I though bf2 was free of hax, they use punkbuster and stuff don't they

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

im shocked, maybe thats why i die so easily

Advertisement