Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Linda Martin

• 11-07-2007 6:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭

what can I say but it was the most unprofessional radio I've ever had the misfortune to listen to, (she was filling in for Demsey today)
    thank god for Colm and JIm JIm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

It was a bad day for radio, every prog had a technical SNAFU, the Right Hook resembled bedroom pirate radio for a few mins this afternoon, Hooky was flumouxed as the ads refused to play, he did'nt acknowledge the silence then as he sought to carry on an ad appeared over him then went, he introduced a guest on the phone and another ad appeared! I switch over to RTE after that so I dunno if George sank or swam.
    Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

mike65 wrote:
    It was a bad day for radio, every prog had a technical SNAFU, the Right Hook resembled bedroom pirate radio for a few mins this afternoon, Hooky was flumouxed as the ads refused to play, he did'nt acknowledge the silence then as he sought to carry on an ad appeared over him then went, he introduced a guest on the phone and another ad appeared! I switch over to RTE after that so I dunno if George sank or swam.
    Mike.
    I'm sure it was funny listening though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Oh thank God it wasnt just me who thought Linda Martin was rubbish such a let down from tuesday morning when Neil Delamere was presenting, I thought he was very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

They should have kept Delamere a bit longer to be honest. Linda Martin shouldn't be allowed near any type of microphone.

elviscostello was right!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Tony Fenton is doing it all next week,which probably means Phil Cawley who is currently covering for Ray Foley,will probably switch and cover Tony Fenton.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Aldini98

I agree, I've more talent in my little finger than Linda has in her whole being.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

Anto McC wrote:
    Tony Fenton is doing it all next week

"Haw haw haw it's 10 before 9 in the AM, here's the New Radicals.. Today FM"

Ah I love ya Tones :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Aldini98 wrote:
    I agree, I've more talent in my little finger than Linda has in her whole being.

And more meat too ,I'd opine:cool: :cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

And more meat too ,I'd opine:cool: :cool:
    Less botox though, one would hope.

Advertisement