Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Days Hotel Galway

Options
  • 11-07-2007 6:33pm
    Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, first time posting in this section of Boards. I am after a bit of info from the locals here. I am looking at taking a 2/3 day break in Galway during the second week of August. The Days Hotel seems to have availability for the days in question, and I am just wondering what are people's views on this hotel. Also how close is it to the city centre?

I will be there with my wife and 2 kids. They seem to have a leisure centre there and also a kids club which would come in very handy with our recent weather is anything to go on.

Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Well I was in it a few years ago (back when it was called the Ryans Hotel). I thought it was good. Had a great Friendly Fellows service for children, and the pool was nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

I'm a taxi driver and pick people up there everyday.

Haven't met a single person with anything bad to say about it.

Has been totally revamped since it was the Ryan Hotel too so even nicer than it was.

Plus, they have their own filter for the water so no worries there either

k.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

About 30 mins stroll from the square

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Doesn't it have some fancy pants new Chinese Resturant too ?
    It's supposed to be really good.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Many thanks for your replies. I am going to go ahead and book those few days away at the days :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement