Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

present 4 boyfriend......

Options
  • 11-07-2007 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

hey all.

just wondering if ye can help me!!!!! im trying to think of something that i can get my boyfriend for his birthday.

i was thinking of tickets to manchester united match but with flights accom & d ticket its a bit much price wise for me.. eventhough i know he'd LOVE it!! :eek:

after that i was thinking tickets to see a comedy gig as we're both big fans. i would even stretch the boat out and go to england scotland etc but dont know of any gigs on.. do ye?? he absolutly loves tommy tiernan but i cant find gigs for him :(

i wana get him something he'll love but im running out of ideas..

help!!!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

There is a comedy revue running in Dublin in the Iveagh Gardens on the last weekend in July. Tommy Tiernan, Jason Byrne and Des thingy are all playing, along with lots of others.

There's going to be side shows and a bbq too apparently. It's being sponsered by one of the beer companies.

A quick google just found me the link I wanted. http://www.budlightrevue.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭maggie_cork

aw unreal!!! but we both wont be able do sumet until late august as we're both working full time :( aw crap that thing in dublin sounds unreal.. aww

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Sure wouldnt a comedy gig in England or Scotland be nearly as expensive as a Man Utd match? Although the cheap Ryanair offer is now finished, which would have been perfect for September(2 cent each:D). I'm at a loss for ideas though, I'll get back to ya on it.

Advertisement