Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone 3g tariff reduction - IMPORTANT!

Options
  • 11-07-2007 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭

Though I'd better post this. The Mobile connect tariff is reducing to e29.99 BUT if you are an existing customer you will need to call them on 1907 to have tariff reduced next bill day...

(Hmmmm, interesting billing philosophy going on there...).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

That's good of them in a way. Since you signed a 12 month contract, they could have kept existing customers on the old tariff until the contract is up if they wanted to do that, no recourse!

So at least they are giving people the option to switch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭aare

Actually, it is an 18 month contract...

To be honest...Vodafone are so REALLY NICE to me as a general rule that IF ONLY they would keep stocking the pcmcia cards (with WAY better reception) instead of those useless USB cards (that won't get a signal here) I would stay with them WHATEVER.

Advertisement