Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Linda McMahon on The O'Reilly Factor

• 11-07-2007 7:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭

It seems Linda will be on FOX news tonight, I think it is on at 1am Irish time on SKY 510. O' Reilly could rip Linda apart tonight, so it will be interesting to see what happens. I just wish it was Vince on instead. It would be classic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

That guy is an asshole plain and simple. I was watching the O'Reilly factor one night and he start taking about how the Iraqi people should rejoice at the fact that American troops are still in Iraq and that the Iraqi's need to do more to help the US. When I heard this I was like I hope I never watch this guy again but perhaps tonight I will.

Just to add I prefer VKM over this racist clown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

It'll be a total waste of time I predict. An argument about nothing. The issues key will either not get brought up or be completely blurred as so often happens on shows like this where its basically a glorified shouting match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Linda is so dead after this. He's gonna rip her to shreds. Guaranteed.
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Sky+ set to record :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

From what I've seen of this guy he is ruthless and an asshole alot of the time.Linda is a strong woman and I think that she will stand firm and not disintegrate.
    I do predict however that although they make start by talking about the wrestling business and drugs and maybe the schedule,things will quicklu go downhill from there and it will turn into exactly what Vince said.By the end of it we will still have three dead people and possibly even more unanswered question (but no answers).
    I would also have LOVED to have seen Vince on this.It would be a classic!

• Advertisement

from pwinsider.com:
    As we mentioned earlier today on PWInsider.com, Fox News is advertising that World Wrestling Entertainment's Linda McMahon will be appearing on "The O'Reilly Factor" tonight at 8 PM. The advertising for the appearance is touting that McMahon's appearance will be a "hard-hitting" interview.

However, the news of Linda's appearance was surprising to those I spoke to within the company today as she's actually overseas on a business trip for the company. I don't have the location confirmed, but I believe Linda McMahon is currently in China, which was a trip planned for some time and mentioned by Vince McMahon during last May's shareholders meeting, working on bringing the company into that market.

It should be interesting to see what is actually presented by Fox News tonight. The belief among some I've spoken to is that perhaps an older interview with Linda will be presented as a springboard for O'Reilly to comment on.

Seems like it mightn't be much of an interview then.I dont see the point of him commenting on an older interview if that will be the case

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

It says on the show's website, "Don't miss Bill's hard-hitting interview with Linda McMahon", so it's very misleading if she's not there. A satellite link is a possibility

Either way, the guy's a monumental prick. I wouldn't expect him to be fully briefed on the topic. He did claim that Irish kids don't celebrate Christmas or Easter earlier this year after all. If Linda is on the show then she's a better choice than Vince, he'd probably end up in a shouting match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭mayosteve99

was she on yet??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭mayosteve99

was that it?????:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

that was completely ridiculous... they can`t get vince mcmahon on to talk about the benoit case so they replay an interview with linda mcmaho from 5 whole years ago that was about kids imitating wrestling moves that is nothing to do with the benoit case:confused: :eek:

wtf talk about bad journalism... that was horrendous!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Wow that is all I can say. 'Now you can add Chris Benoit to that resume'. What? That man is a blind sighted ignorant asshole. He talks crap. As woooo stated the video was completely unrelated. Typical Fox news.

I really would love to shoot O'Reilly so bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

O'reilly is a legend

<3 the factor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Sounds like I missed loads so :rolleyes:......Can't stand that man!!

If that wasnt false advertising I dunno what is.He showed bits from that interview with Linda from 2001 about kids watching wrestling-nothing else.At the end of it he sai "well then I can add chris benoit to that resume" and moved onto the next story...............
    Even during that interview with Linda,half of the videos that were going on in the background were backyard wrestling videos and not professional wrestling as if to make pro wrestling seem barbaric

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

I haven't seen the show but that sounds laughable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

The guy is an absolute prick. If you want to see something funny though, try doing a youtube search for "Snoop Dogg attacks Bill O'reilly" :D

O'Reilly is a clown. He made a tit of himself when he had Dana White and Rich Franklin on his show and he tried to rip the UFC apart.

He said "Look at Mohammed Ali,he has Parkinsons fromfighting" and Dana replied with "Is that a fact doctor?? There is no evidence that Parkinsons is directly related to head trauma and even so we're not boxing, we're MMA we dont ket guy get hit in the head for 12 rounds and give them standing 8 counts.....when its over its over"

to which Bill replied "Its human cockfighting" and wrapped up the show. Seems like 90% of the time he does little to no research and just argues for the hell of it. He's a clown.

DarkJager wrote:
    The guy is an absolute prick. If you want to see something funny though, try doing a youtube search for "Snoop Dogg attacks Bill O'reilly" :D
    Oh man thats real funny. O'Reilly made reference to it on his show the next day which is also on the tube. He really doesnt have any redeeming qualities

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Seems like 90% of the time he does little to no research and just argues for the hell of it. He's a clown.

Nail on the head, and on top of that, he's a total last word freak! :D
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭idlesupernova

Off topic but watch Geraldo of all people stick it to him!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_rlZvrUJecs

And for a showing of what a twat he is, watch this Jeremy Glick interview, Glicks Dad died on 9-11, Glick opposed the war, O Reilly though he was nuts, O Reilly is mean and spiteful.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3BAFb97L3KU

More info on the story and O Reilly's twisting of it, from the excellent doc 'Outfoxed'

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2IwIRNM5noY&mode=related&search=

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

This is the best O`Reilly clip on youtube imo... O`Reilly getting his ass handed to him by Phil Donahue in a debate on the war in Iraq. Its brilliant to see somebody out debate O'Reilly and show him up as the jackass that he is...

Long Live King Donohue!!:D

Advertisement