Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still banned from LGB

Options
  • 11-07-2007 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

Amidst all the nonsense that happened previously, I was, for reasons never notified, banned from LGB(not T).

I do not think(obviously) this decision should stand - as Stark showed a great degree of childishness(sweeping away all my arguments because I'm "Insane") and personal grudge towards me. The problem here is the bleating out that "It's not Ts we have a problem with, it's you.", but, if they didn't have a problem with the T, then I wouldn't have been a problem to them.

It's bad enough that forum is backwater enough not to be up to date with sexuality, it's doubly worse for banning someone who's merely vehement about being so.

And don't even ask the inevitable "If it's so backwater why do you want to post there?". Use your head, please. The same goes for "DON'T YOU THINK MAYBE IT'S YOU", which is a useless comment and an appeal to majority.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

PM the mod that banned you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Ciaran500 wrote:
    PM the mod that banned you...

No - because the mod in question considers me "insane" and doesn't even respect me as a human being, thus having to appeal to a higher council. And I in turn have little respect for someone who acts like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Rozie wrote:
    thus having to appeal to a higher council
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=30

There is little that many people in Feedback can do for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

That's terrible, I hate when mods don't respect me as a human being.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

FX Meister wrote:
    That's terrible, I hate when mods don't respect me as a human being.
    i respect you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=30

There is little that many people in Feedback can do for you.

I'll try the Helpdesk then, hopefully I won't get the usual swarm of lads looking for a laugh after their 6th pint i usually get in my topics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Rozie wrote:
    No - because the mod in question considers me "insane" and doesn't even respect me as a human being

Respect is earned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Rozie wrote:
    I'll try the Helpdesk then, hopefully I won't get the usual swarm of lads looking for a laugh after their 6th pint i usually get in my topics.
    Only Admins, CatMods and SMods are able to post in the Help Desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Rozie only SMods and Admins can use the Helpdesk. You've made your point on this thread and you know what's going to happen next, so I urge you to not post here again to avoid the inevitable. Go to the Helpdesk and don't feed this fire.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Keep on fighting the power, Rozie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Tinwop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

You know rozie, some of the people here pitty you, and come down pretty hard on people that abuse you as a result, but I'll say one thing, you called Stark Scum, you deserved to be site banned for that but where not out of pure pitty. Stark does a good job on that forum and no where did he sign up to take the crap you give out to people.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

RuggieBear wrote:
    i respect you
    I'd like to, but the Paris Hilton sig makes it impossible. Sorry, dude. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I thought we banned... what...

This is why I shouldn't read feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Dosen't this thread seem to have re-ignited some of the reason why Rozie was banned in the 1st place?

Either this should be resolved or thread should be closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

It is resolved, theres like no way in hell stark will on ban Rozie and I don't think any Admin or Smod would subject the forum regulars to the stuff Rozie posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Well, if the mods won't lift the ban, I think this issue is closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement