Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still banned from LGB.

Options
  • 11-07-2007 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

Amidst all the nonsense that happened previously, I was, for reasons never notified, banned from LGB(not T).

I do not think(obviously) this decision should stand - as Stark showed a great degree of personal grudge towards me, not to mention sweeping away all the arguments I was banned for as being down to me being "insane". I don't think this is appropriate behaviour for a mod.
    The problem here was also his bleating out that "It's not Ts we have a problem with, it's you."(which ironically, lends credence to my personal grudge idea), but, if they didn't have a problem with the T, then I wouldn't have been a problem to them. So I was banned for contesting something on a valid grounds.

It's bad enough that forum is backwater enough not to be up to date with sexuality, it's doubly worse for banning someone who's merely vehement about being so.

And don't even ask the inevitable "If it's so backwater why do you want to post there?". Use your head, please. The same goes for "DON'T YOU THINK MAYBE IT'S YOU", which is a useless comment and an appeal to majority.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Regi wrote:
    Well, if the mods won't lift the ban, I think this issue is closed

I think you have your answer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement