Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car dealers.

Options
  • 11-07-2007 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can a find list of car dealers in ireland?? I know i can get them individually of carzone etc, but i want to send 1 email to all so if i could find a list and copy and paste it would be so much easier.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I know this isn't an answer to your question, but i'd say you'll be lucky if 5% reply. If you don't mind my asking, what are you thinking of asking them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Carzone is the best to get information from

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Anan1 wrote:
    I know this isn't an answer to your question, but i'd say you'll be lucky if 5% reply. If you don't mind my asking, what are you thinking of asking them?

Exactly. Assuming you are looking for a quote on a car, call into them. Even if they reply to your email (unlikely), they won't give you the best quote in an email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

you know that's spam don't you....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

steve06 wrote:
    you know that's spam don't you....
    It's not really, car dealers provide their email addresses for the purpose of soliciting enquiries. Although I suppose we still don't know what the OP is thinking of sending them.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

I want to ask them for a specific model of car. I have noticed that a lot of garages have cars that they do not put on carzone.ie

No it is NOT spam. Thank you for your constructive point.

Advertisement