Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Correcting.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

to be honest im actually not that bothered about em myself, jus gettin fed up of people asking how i think i did, when are results out and what i hope to do

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭D. Coughlan

fionated7 wrote:
    to be honest im actually not that bothered about em myself, jus gettin fed up of people asking how i think i did, when are results out and what i hope to do
    Yes that is becoming annoying, suppose they are just trying to help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Yep, got asked "that" very question while I was in work today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

I am going have to agree with the hating of ''that'' question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Heard a great story about an examiner one year who opened p an english paper to find a fellas cog notes sitting in it. She corrected the paper and closed it back up with them still in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Yes that is becoming annoying, suppose they are just trying to help
    no they're just nosey, i always get asked "that" question and i'm sure i probably asked it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Why don't you simply say, 'I hope I did well, out of interest, how did you do?' My borther used that for two whole months while waiting for his...was classic to hear some of the responses!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Well I'm repeating so I get "do you think you did better than last time?" and "sure it's easier the 2nd time anyway" and many others along with "did you fail something last year?" and all the other questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭*belle*

i agree "that" question is becoming a bit of a pain! especially when they ask "so do u think u will get ur course then?" ......... hate that ....cos i really dont know!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Maybe I'm wrong but I found the ones with the most questions were the ones without a clue. So ignore them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement