Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband availability in Seabrook Manor, Portmarnock?

Options
  • 11-07-2007 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

I'm currently looking at moving to Seabrook Manor in Portmarnock however the one drawback is that the appartment I would be renting doesnt currently have broadband. Would anybody know what providers service this area and if there are any good deals etc?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I'm on the same road as ye and went with NTL (to get it quickly as opposed to waiting for ages). Haven't had the same issues that others have had with them - it's never been down, has gotten near max. speed whenever I've tested, although torrents are a bit poor.

Eircom are also in the area and I think BT are available too but Smart certainly isn't.

Not sure about the wireless options available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

I live in portmarnock and use BT. Look at www.switch4.ie for checking whats availible!

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Goolay

Thanks a lot guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I live in Seabrook Manor, and opted to go with Digiweb - did need to get a landline though, and find the service excellent.

Advertisement