Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Smoothie" Befuddlement..

• 11-07-2007 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Ok so I'v been pondering this mystery lately.. (Should really have better things to do but however..)

Squeez have brought out their own Smoothies. They come in a 3 pack of 200ml cartons. I have the Peach, Pineapple and Passionfruit ones. Here's the thing- The packet claims that one 200ML (!!!) carton makes up all 5 of your fruit and veg servings for the day....... WTF! :eek:

i'd love to know how this is possible.. generally if i make a homemade smoothie with 3 portions of fruit i'l end up with like 400 or 500mls... how can they possibly claim that such a puny carton holds so much nutrition?? oh and I forgot to mention.. It's only 54kcal per 100ml!!!!!!! how on earth..

Advertisement