Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

C4 5dr Dsl - Anyone got one?

• 12-07-2007 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭

I am going to change car in new year and am very keen on a 5dr C4 1.6 Diesel, just wondering has anyone got one and what are they like, thanks?;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭techie

Anyone got one out there ??? :)

LIGHTNING wrote:
    We have a 5dr petrol C4 in our house and we are very happy with it. Plenty of kit and comfy on long drives.I know that the 1.6 Diesel is supposed to be an excellent engine but I haven't had a go in one.

Great , thanks for the quick reply, at least I have not gotten anyone bashing it..............YET :)

LIGHTNING wrote:
    If you plan on buying one just make sure to get a manual, I think most of the Auto`s are only 4 speed which isn't the best. While its grand around town it runs out of legs at motorway speeds. Other than that we haven't had any problems with ours.

Everything is well screwed together and it drives quite nicely. I cant remember the trim levels but get the one that has climate control,cruise control etc we have it and it makes driving much easier.

Thanks for the tip, do you get yours serviced by a citroen dealer, if so what are they like?

Advertisement