Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniscorthy Vocational College

Options
  • 12-07-2007 6:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

I am thinking of going to Enniscorthy Vocational College as a mature student to study "Media Production" and I was wondering has anyone from here studied a PLC course there? If yes, then what did you think of the college, the course? are the teachers good etc.

As I said I am going back as a mature student, I have not studied in a long time so I am nervous in case I am not able for the course. Has anyone studied this course, would you consider it very fast paced?

Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

I had dealings with Mo Dempsey, who runs (or ran, it was four or five years ago) and the course seems to cover all the bases. Haven't heard any complaints anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

My friend did one up there. He's on this as Phat Chance, maybe you shouldPM him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Dr_Darkness

Thanks for your replies, will try to PM Phat chance when I can about the college..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

I did a plc in Enniscorthy Vocational College its well worth it. Fantastic place to study and very supportive. If you need more just let me know.

Advertisement