Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Rush on radio this morning on way to work!?

• 12-07-2007 9:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

blimey..,,RUSH played for a daughters dedication to her dad this morning on fm radio!!?....... ....hmmm i think things are finally looking up for this country!,,,,, :)

ciao' my quality music starved amigos :p ...Baggio.......

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

Indeed! Matt Cooper was sitting in on Today FM's breakfast show this morning & he's a bit of a fan :)

In fact he even used 'Spirit of Radio' as the background track for AA Roadwatch... :D

Mind you, the rather negative text messages coming in during 'Far Cry' just goes to highlight the appalling levels of musical philistinism that exist in this country.... :rolleyes:

Never mind...roll on October 14th :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I'm surprised you were able to keep the car on the black stuff, Mark :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

peter1892 wrote:
    Mind you, the rather negative text messages coming in during 'Far Cry' just goes to highlight the appalling levels of musical philistinism that exist in this country.... :rolleyes:

Oh? What did these message say?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Many along the lines of "Worst kickstart song ever", and "Bring Ian Dempsey Back" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

was gonna ask same question myself :p ahhh well dont mind those foools...loads of ol' blous's in this country,,,most attend alleged music festivals!!..hahahaaha,,,so nooo worries..ian dempsey??..wtf ahhahaha

ciao' rocking amigos...Baggio...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

i turned on the radio around 730am to hear Matt Cooper read out a text saying:

'hey matt will you play some rush'

to my amazement he replied:
    'you missed it, i already did'

!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Now we just need some cannable corpse and we are sorted ;) :P .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Jaysis Rush on the radio. Think I'll stick on 2112 now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Steady! :D

Spirit of radio a bit safe for the traffic I think YYZ live would have gone down a treat.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Matt Coopper is a big Rush fan, i remember him mentioning nthe UK gigs on his show when they were announced a few months ago.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭steveone

i played time stand still from a show of hands.. on the radio the other morn... 89.5 hospital radio...no complaints..:D went out over north dublin.... probably no one listening tho ha ha

Advertisement