Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monster Play - Enhancements

Options
  • 12-07-2007 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Right, I got my first real taste of monster play last night and really enjoyed it. Granted, I'd tried monster play before but dodn't really get into it and never killed anyone, but I got my first taste of blood last night and now I want more!

But, I was wondering about the enhancements you get. I was bored and thought I'd get one of the traits that changes your appearance. So I spent my destiny points buying the trait, then had to spend 40silver to equip it, and now I still look the same.

What am I missing? How do you chance your appearance?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Its not really worth changing your appearance unless you're waiting for a rank increase. They're not always that big a change, for example the warg ones are just a colour change, although the rank 2 one is ok nice black. Which is the only good thing about wargs atm.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I was there last night as well. Had some great fun, and got quite a few kills. I'm actually kinda liking the Warg at the moment. Mostly just finishing some collecting/scouting quests, but its nice to have 8 or 9 Urak's/Wargs/Spiders with you chasing after some stupid looking hobbit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I also like the guilt free dying :D I'm tired of my equipment taking damage.

Advertisement