Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hawaiian stuff in Dublin for themed party[POST IN THE DUBLIN FORUM PEOPLE]

Options
  • 12-07-2007 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

Parents are attending a Hawaiian themed party on Saturday and need to get them some Hawaiian stuff like dress, shorts ,flower things around neck etc. Any suggestions what shops might have these at reasonable price?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

In before deleted!!!

on my 200th post too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Seriously, it's in capital letters at the top of the forum. How can people still not get this?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Meh, I'll just move it. God damn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Why stick it into Dublin forum and get no response, this is relevant to all people. Wher in IRELAND can I get some cheap Hawaiian shirts, shorts and flower thingys.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Well that could go in the Fashion and Appearance Thread.

Wow i must be getting the hang of this forum thing a MOD agrees with me.:eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

No, you want to know where in dublin. Also, if you want to know for all of Ireland, post in Fashion and appearance. Don't post in AH because 'people will reply'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

No, you want to know where in dublin. Also, if you want to know for all of Ireland, post in Fashion and appearance. Don't post in AH because 'people will reply'.

:p
    Dublin forum crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

the subject of this post is hawaiian stuff, do we have hawaiin forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

the subject of this post is hawaiian stuff, do we have hawaiin forum?

No but "All Things Retro" might do the trick. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement