Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evendim

Options
  • 12-07-2007 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

I made my first trip up to Evendim last night.

Evendim is the new map that they there last month. I was wondering where they'd squeezed it in and I got finally got a quest sending me there yesterday.

It turns out that they've built a big road going straight through the Greenfields of the Shire that goes North into Evendim.

There are some massive buildings in there and a vast amount of quests... it's a little bit overwhelming... I got one quest in there sending me to speak with Aragon... but I'm not sure if I'm up for a trek all the way to Rivendel just yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

What levels is it for?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It hobbit parts in the South you could probably get away with level 24... further up north near the lake all the quests are in red for me and I'm level 29... so you'd probably want to be over 30.

There's this awesome gigantic statue on the road up to the lake though... very cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Lmao :p

I thought ye woulda visited on the day it came with the patch :rolleyes:

Loads of easy quests there, lvl's would be 28-40 i think youd fit in ok

Its a great place to lvl up quickly, oh, and ye see your first ENT over in the northwest corner :)

In fairness, ive stopped playin LOTRO since i got my mount, just been lazy and playin other games :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

In fairness, ive stopped playin LOTRO since i got my mount, just been lazy and playin other games

Yup that happens.
    Im playing many other games and struggle to find time to play it.

Advertisement