Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why I *will* be taking up O2's broadband after all

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I was told specifically that it is possible to have both plans on the one SIM, and even had that confirmed with a supervisor.

I suppose that as I was on to business sales, it is possible that they do not do that for personal customers, although the agent I spoke to about it did not see any reason why it should not be possible for the normal active life tariffs too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

well herself was quite specific,ill give business section a buzz on monday..fingers crossed!

thanks for the info urban

damo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭A Random Walk

Did anyone get a definitive answer on this? I was told "no" btw, guess I'm off to 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Well I got a definitive answer. I even explained "okay, so I can have the business plan (e.g. business unlimited) and the 10 GB broadband plan on the same SIM card?", and I was definitively told that yes, that would be possible, however it would mean I would only get 1 SIM card from O2, so whenever I wanted to use the broadband on the USB yoke instead of the phone, I'd have to swap it from the phone to the modem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭mkennedy

Well I got a definitive answer. I even explained "okay, so I can have the business plan (e.g. business unlimited) and the 10 GB broadband plan on the same SIM card?", and I was definitively told that yes, that would be possible, however it would mean I would only get 1 SIM card from O2, so whenever I wanted to use the broadband on the USB yoke instead of the phone, I'd have to swap it from the phone to the modem.

urban, how much will all that work out for you per month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

right, just been speaking to business sales and the answer is still no and a definite no.

time for a bit pestering me thinks!

damo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭aCA

damo, just wondering did you get this work? I'd like to get a voice plan and the bb package on one sim also.

Advertisement