Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can I send a picture message to an email address

• 12-07-2007 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,

I have a nokia 6233 and I want to send a pic message to an email address, is that possible. I used to be able do it on my old Sony Ericsson.......anyone any ideas??

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

on my n70 if i go to create a message it gives the option of text message, multimedia or email, then i can attach pictures to the email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 sunnek

An I could do that on My old Sony also, but not on the 6233....it is very annoying.
    Is there any other was of doing it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Add the email address to the contact. It should give you the option of picking the phone number or the email address when you're sending it.

sunnek wrote:
    An I could do that on My old Sony also, but not on the 6233....it is very annoying.
    Is there any other was of doing it?
    that's odd. does it only give you the options of text and multi media?

do you just want to get the picture off the phone and onto the net? there are easier, better and cheaper ways

edit: having had a look at the manual, you should go to menu->messaging->email->create email

Yes it only gives me the options of Test message, multimedia, flash or audio message.
    I just need to email a pic from my fone.
    I dont understand why I can just email it....all other fones seem to allow it and the Nokia site says the 6233 allows it too - but it doesnt as far as i can see.....

• Advertisement

sunnek wrote:
    Yes it only gives me the options of Test message, multimedia, flash or audio message.
    I just need to email a pic from my fone.
    I dont understand why I can just email it....all other fones seem to allow it and the Nokia site says the 6233 allows it too - but it doesnt as far as i can see.....
    read my editted post. you don't go to create message. e-mail should further down on the same list as create message.

Oh thanks commander, I will try that after lunch and let you know how I got on....annoying that I have to set up an email account though!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I think there's a bit of confusion also. I got the impression that sunnek wants to sent an MMS to an email address rather than an email. In that case, just create an MMS message and and hold down the # button to switch from numerical to alphabetical when you are entering the sender. That will allow you to type in an email address.

Cheers mate, that is eaactly what I wanted to do.......hold hown the # key.....that was so simple that I am embarassed!!!

Although I think I will set up my proper email account now!!!

Thanks.

Advertisement