Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone 3G Down In Galway

Options
  • 12-07-2007 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Anybody else having 3g problems with Vodafone? Ive had to switch over to the GSM setting as i can not used 3G for anything now, cant recieve or send calls or texts etc etc,i rang them and they said they are "unaware" of the problem, anybody else like this? Seems to be confined to the city limits.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

I was using it down near the docks the day before yesterday and it was grand. I will be using it again this evening aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

I was using it down near the docks the day before yesterday and it was grand. I will be using it again this evening aswell.

For what purpose???:D Just kidding, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Steyr wrote:
    For what purpose???:D Just kidding, thanks.

Just surfing the net and reading emails. Work provides me with one. I'm using it now so it's definitely working.

Advertisement