Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnetic dog beds

Options
  • 12-07-2007 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

hi, i asked this before but can't find the thread doh. can anyone recommend the best place to get those magnetic dog beds fr dogs suffering from arthristis. do they even work?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭marystar

craicwhore wrote:
    hi, i asked this before but can't find the thread doh. can anyone recommend the best place to get those magnetic dog beds fr dogs suffering from arthristis. do they even work?

Hello, do you live in Dublin ? we got one of those for my lab before he died ... i the mill shopping ctr in Clondalkin , there is a indian rug shop called Kasbah or something .. we got it there .. it did work ..
    heres a tip until you get one .. have your dog raised off the ground as much as possible , so like a duvet for a person bed folded over then his own mat over it ..
    we used to have to get our dog injections every few months for arthristis .. they work , its important to have a comfy bed through, & warm too, try putting his bed next to a raditor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 craicwhore

thanks a mill, i'll try those places.

Advertisement