Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N95 new firmware available

• 12-07-2007 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Woo Wee is this some good firmware action! :D

Just updated my N95 to V12.0.013, Changes I have noticed in 30 mins of messing with the phone:

1) Assisted GPS - uses your internet connection to help get the initial GPS lock, took it <10 seconds to get a lock indoors while standing near a window.
    2) It now tells you when it is using HSDPA, the 3G icon becomes a 3.5G icon.
    3) Web browsing seems to me to be a lot fast, pages load quicker and are more responsive. (this could just be a subjective feeling on my part).

This is a must have update people ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Ah cool! I'm so downloading this now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Downloaded fine, but it wiped my contacts, calender and other settings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

It warns you to back up all of your stuff before you do it!!

The GPS is far better now. Picks me up way quicker and also can get it on a bus. Used it today to find out where i was after i took a snooze!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Hahaha you should read the message before pressing yes :)

Advertisement