Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mick Hynes

• 12-07-2007 5:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭

I notice that Mick Hynes of Raheny Shamrock\St.Fintans CBS hasnt got any notice on the message board.
    This lad looks like a top talent. He won the 100m and was 2nd in the 200m in the senior boys in the All-ireland schools. Then just last weekend he won the double 100/200 in the national Junior's. This guy is still 17, so he has another year left in school.
    Paddy Noonan is Mick's coach at St.Fintans. Paddy has also produced a very strong intermidate boys team. They finished 2nd in the Leinsters and the All Ireland only because St.Aidans have a crack team.
    Paddy was also the coach of the St.Pauls Raheny team that won the Senior Schools C\C in 2003. He was schools coach to Mick Clohessy, Mark Kirwan and Richie Corcoran.
    Mark and Mick were on the Irish U23 C\C team and Mark is developing into the top S/C runner in Ireland.

I just wanted to point this out on the board as I have believed for quite a while that Paddy is the best school's coach in Ireland.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭stepperupper

Ya man he's a flyer. But i'm just gonna correct u der about de schools. It wz de 200 he won and de 100 he came 2nd in.

Advertisement