Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Taxidermist?

• 12-07-2007 9:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm in the North Kildare area and was wondering if anyone could recommend a taxidermist say within a 30 mile radius.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

Jim Corcoran Ballyroan Co. Laois

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

He has a specimen belong to me for nearly 2 years now. Told me it would take 6 months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭sixpointfive

Ger O Brien in Kilkenny, dont know if he be within 30 mile of you, near castlecomer, very good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

Pat Fennelly, Maganey. between Carlow and Athy. I can get you his number if ya like.:)

He's mounted a stoat and a Pheasent for me..

edit: Don't respond to trolls lads, just report the post. -sparks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Dr. Bunson banned for muppetry. The trolling post is deleted, as are all the responses to it. Thread reopened.

Lads, if someone trolls, yell at them via PM to sate the need to poke the troll, don't do it on the forum. Hit the report post key (cheers smashey) and one of the mods will handle it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭shinobi

Thanks for all the help lads. Any chance that any of you could PM me the numbers of the taxidermists?
    Thanks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭.243

it might be a bit too far but peter gregory between gorey and aughrim has my recommendation,he did an eight pointer for me,3mths start to finish.

Advertisement