Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accommodation

Options
  • 12-07-2007 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

hey could anyone give me (a little country boy) some advice on finding accommodation in Dublin I got campus last year so i've never had to find any before, I'm trying to find a house with 2 of my friends. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

from my experience id say daft.ie is your best bet

also check the evening herald on thursdays (i think) for the accomm section

best thing to do would be to go down to dublin maybe a couple of weeks before college starts again and stay a couple of days to find a place, ring up as many as you can and view as many as you can

dont feel pressured into taking something that you are not comfortable with

and in my opinion the most important thing (for me) was to live fairly close, as it means (again maybe only for me) that you are more likely to go to most of your lectures

I really hope i get campus to avoid having to find a place because it can be very frustrating!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Send your name and email address to suaccommodation@ucd.ie and you'll be added to the Union's Accommodation Mailing list and get a list of accommodation submitted into the Union and made available to students when it's available. :)

Advertisement