Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barber

• 12-07-2007 10:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭

Ok,

Thats it Im fed up of the place I go to, one guy there is capable of doing a good job, the rest are clearly missing a large percentage of their eyesight. Anyone care to recommend a decent barbers on the south side?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Being a girl I'm not an expert but I have heard the Barber in Cabinteely village (on the corner, where the 45 bus turns back to the dual carriageway) is quite good. My bro swears by it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Well as long as your bro isnt 13!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

watna wrote:
    Being a girl I'm not an expert but I have heard the Barber in Cabinteely village (on the corner, where the 45 bus turns back to the dual carriageway) is quite good. My bro swears by it!

Ah good old sams!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

knights in Dundrum shopping centre is quite good, but €20 a go. There is a decent one in Blackrock as well at the shopping centre (I've only been there twice though).

And of Course Jim in Dun Laoghaire (Could well be the oldest barber in the world:D )

The south side is kind of a large area, care to elaborate a bit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Jim? That asshole. How that man is not locked in solitary confinement is beyond me. When that man is roaming free in this planet, it is a much worse off place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Jim? That asshole. How that man is not locked in solitary confinement is beyond me. When that man is roaming free in this planet, it is a much worse off place.

what old Jim? I thought he was a harmless old man:eek:

Advertisement